Terms and Conditions
By clicking on the Terms and Conditions box you:
- Acknowledge that The Bigger Idea concept and website is owned and operated by The Bigger Event Ltd.
- Agree that your name and email address shall (user access), when provided by you, may be used for the purposes of promotion, marketing and communication by The Bigger Event ltd.
- Consent to the receipt of emails from The Bigger Idea and associated group companies containing information and offers about products and services available in which you may have an interest. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from an email newsletter you may do so by following the unsubscribe instructions on the newsletter or by contacting us on the email address provided in clause 10.
- Acknowledge that these Standard Terms and Conditions may be modified from time to time, and agree that you are responsible for regularly reviewing these Standard Terms and Conditions, and you agree to any such future modifications.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the national Courts in relation to any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and/or your use of the Website/s.
- CONTENT: If you upload or post any Content to the Website, you automatically grant The Bigger Event ltd. and its group companies a non-exclusive, royalty free, sub-licensable, perpetual, world-wide license to use, modify, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such Content on and through the Website/s and in any other form or medium. You continue to own the Content after it is posted to the Website.
- RULES RELATING TO CONDUCT: You agree that when using the Website you will not:
- Upload, post or otherwise display Content that, or promotes behaviour which violates the rights (including, without limitation) the intellectual property rights of a third party or which is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 years, or contains any illegal content;
- Upload, post or otherwise display any Content which contains software viruses or any other files or programs that may interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Website or any server or networks connected to the Website or another’s computer, or that contains any chain letters, pyramid-selling schemes, bulk mail, junk mail or similar;
- Upload, post or otherwise display any Content for any commercial or business purpose including (without limitation) any Content which contains any advertising or promotional materials;
- Use the Website in a manner that is inconsistent with these Terms and/or any Applicable Laws in force from time to time or in a manner which promotes or encourages illegal activity;
- In the interests of free speech, bring any action for defamation against The Bigger Event Ltd, or any of the companies in the group;
- Submit Content owned by a third party without consent from that third party or submit Content in a manner which expressly or impliedly infers that such Content is sponsored or endorsed by the Website;
- Use the Website in any unlawful manner or in a manner which promotes or encourages illegal activity or in a manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Website;
- Upload, post or otherwise display any Content comprising an advertisement or accept payment or anything of value from any person in exchange for you uploading, posting or displaying any Content or otherwise performing any commercial activity on or through the Website on behalf of such person (including, without limitation, posting blogs for a commercial purpose).
- You agree to indemnify The Bigger Event Ltd. and its group companies in full and on demand from and against any loss, damage, costs or expenses which they suffer or incur directly or indirectly as a result of your use of the Website, and any use of the same under your username other than in accordance with these Terms or Applicable Law.